Open Question: Lip sore from dipping?

Home >All Categories > Health >Dental >Open Questionandy miller andy miller Member since:December 07, 2008Total points:334 (Level 2)Now I have dipped for a while, but not as much as recently. Just recently I've gone through a couple of cans of Grizzly Wintergreen Pouches. At first it was fine, but then my lip started getting tender and sore and it appeared to be getting white cankor sores. Then some of it started peeling off into a sort of white skin, almost resembling Leukoplakia, but I haven't been dipping long enough for that to happen. I actually split those two cans with a buddy. Yesterday, I got a can of Copenhagen Wintergreen Long Cut and it had about the same effect. It seems like the Wintergreen flavor irritates it the most. Any advice or knowledge on what this is?Answer Question

its me by its me Member since:November 15, 2009Total points:737 (Level 2)sounds like a smokless tobacco case.
stop it :D

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario