Why do my teeth hurt when I'm sad?

When ever I get very sad or depressed (which is pretty often) I get this feeling of numb pain right where my teeth meet my gums. I don't know what the heck is going on with them but to me it makes no sense unless it's like something with the nerves, but I don't know. So yeah, please answer.

-------

I think that you may suffer from a teeth disease called Sterinopos it is about the nerves. Does this happen everyday? Because my sister in law had this exact same problem and she went to her dentist and she was diagnosed with this. No worries though! U only need the right meds! Good Luck!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario