Inflamed salivary glands (inside lower lip), dry mouth, sore throat, infected tooth which is causing what ?

My mouth has been steadily losing its saliva flow, I have been drinking massive amounts of water to try to offset it.

My lower lip saliva glands are infected and so is one of my wisdom teeth also a blister has formed in my throat on the same side as the infected tooth and my ears feel *stuffy.

I have been on a z-pac for the past 5 days with no improvement. I am going to the dentist tomorrow to get as many wisdom teeth pulled as he will do. I have been having tinnitus and jaw pain since they started coming in years ago.

So to recap is it lack of saliva causing the infected tooth or the infected tooth causing the lack of saliva ?
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario