Open Question: Had baby tooth(canine tooth) pulled, adult tooth fully grown, not coming down? 1 yr?

Home >All Categories > Health >Dental >Open QuestionMichael Michael Member since:July 21, 2009Total points:309 (Level 2)I'm 14. About a year ago I had my two canine teeth pulled, because I had lost all my teeth a while before that, but the canines weren't coming out and my two adult canine teeth were fully grown above it. One has grown in too high up, but it is grown out and i have a normal tooth, and I'm getting a bracket on my braces to pull it down (should be very quick and easy). If it makes a difference i have an underbite that isn't very bad thats being fixed with the braces and rubber bands. And I have springs on my braces to widen the area that the tooth needs to come down. Now, its been a year, and i can almost see the white of the tooth in my gum, but if i put my tounge under the canine area of my gum, I cant feel anything. So will it eventually come down out of my gum!? How can I make it come out!?Answer Question

Melissa123a by Melissa1... Member since:June 28, 2010Total points:174 (Level 1)I've been getting my twelve yr molars coming in and massaging the gum above the tooth seems to help it break through. once it breaks the surface it comes in fast.

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario