Open Question: How do I pull a bottom molar baby tooth out?

Home >All Categories > Health >Dental >Open QuestionMelissa123a Melissa1... Member since:June 28, 2010Total points:174 (Level 1)I'm getting braces and they want me to pull it out, but it's not very loose and I don't want it to get pulled by a doctor. Please don't just say wait for it to come on it's own or just wiggle it because my teeth come out really slowly and I need this faster than that. It's my last baby tooth so I don't want it pulled by a dentist or for it to be really painful. I want tricks to get it looser. Also please do helpful tips not things like eat an apple or tie it to a doorknob. BTW I'm 13 yrs old, so I want it to come out soon because ur supposed to have all ur baby teeth out by the time ur 12Answer Question

Be the first to answer this question.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario