Open Question: Dry rough feeling around my gums and tongue? ?

Home >All Categories > Health >Dental >Open QuestionSugar Love Sugar Love Member since:July 29, 2010Total points:700 (Level 2)Let me just start by saying this isn't dry mouth, I have plenty saliva. But I have a dryish rough feeling in my mouth. It's almost sand paperish. I'm more prominent on the tip of my tongue and it's really bad on my inside cheeks kind of around the gum line. I've had it for about a week and it's making me really worried! What could it be? Oh... And I have an impacted wisdom tooth that has a bad taste coming from it. Could that be causing this?Answer Question

Be the first to answer this question.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario