Open Question: I lost my top retainer. What do I do?!?

Home >All Categories > Health >Dental >Open QuestionMario Mario Mario Mario Member since:May 05, 2011Total points:81 (Level 1)I recently went to the mall with friends today, and when we went to eat, I took out both my top and bottom retainers and stuffed it in my pocket. But when I came home just now and felt the inside of my pocket, only the bottom retainer was there! I don't know if they have a lost and found for the entire mall, but I tried calling the mall but NO ONE picks up! I tried going back to my Orthodontist (University of Toronto) and they said that my session with her is done and I'd have to go to another Dentist to get another one. What do I do now, I dont want my teeth to move!! Its been atleast a month now! Please help! D:Answer Question

F by F Member since:June 05, 2009Total points:242 (Level 1)Try going to the mall and looking for it, and try looking in your car to see if it fell out of your pocket. The most likely places where you lost it are where you sat down and it could have dropped out there.
Also, I'd try calling your orthodontist again. If you lost one of your retainers, they're supposed to make another one for you even if you have to pay for it again. The orthodontist should have understood the situation....or how long have you been using the retainers? If it's been for like 5 years or so, then the retainers shouldn't be that necessary anymore. I'd still keep the bottom retainers on though.

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario