Why do I have one swollen lymph node on the right side of my jaw?

Ok, well I just now noticed that I have a swollen lymph node on one side of my jaw, (it's just inside of the right side of my jaw bone near the back side) I don't know why it's there I don't feel sick, nothing seems to be wrong with me. However I know that this just popped up a few minutes ago, just after I ate some pizza. I heard that there are many causes and I'm a little bit fearful, I know it's not an STD because I'm not sexually active and I was tested a few months ago and it was negative. However the cancer thing has got me scared... I thought it might be my teeth because my last wisdom tooth is just starting to come through on the same side as the node, but I'm not sure at all... anyway what might be the cause of this and is this normal???
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario